Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Thespian Life

Just closed a two night run of the faculty play, EGAD, WHAT A CAD! Not a great name. Not a great play. But, it was short (which is good when you only rehearse for two weeks (off and on)), and we had a ball doing it. We went out last night (a school night!) and really had a good time. It was exciting riding home at 11pm along the darkened trails (I have a head light).

The folks who saw the show were very complimentary. I played a small role, but one with a great sensational entrance, since I played a detective who was undercover as a woman (shades of Tony Curtis, you know). The students especially had a great deal of comment both after the show and in classes the next day. It's fun to let them see another side of me!

I hope to be invited back to appear in next year's show, whatever that might be.

1 comment:

AMVB said...

Please tell me you were in drag. And that there are pictures.

Anon AMVB