Monday, December 15, 2008

Update Two: It's Gotta Be The Shoes

Is it cruel to throw your shoes at a lame duck? Is that really fair? I suppose it is when that lame duck is responsible for the generally unfounded, ungrounded invasion, destruction, and total clusterfuckation of your country. Even if that lame duck ousted a dictator (trust me, only a by-product of the plan), it still managed to turn your homeland into a battleground. And the end is not in sight. The paper yesterday says troops may be in Iraq for "decades." Yeah, well, tell me something I don't already know. Mr. Blackmon?

1 comment:

AMVB said...

AWESOME! This post combines many of my favorite things: creative and well-publicized anti-Bush demonstrations; MJ; Spike; retro; and shoes! And all rolled up on Redablog, one of my favorite things. Yay! You've made my day so much that I might just hand you some scrapple if I'm fortunate enough to see you and Monkey next week.

It seems that Christmas came early for me. Wait a minute: Christmas is next week! Oy vey, how did that happen?! Yikes!

Anon AMVB