Saturday, December 09, 2006

Reason # 371 Why My Job Is So Cool

Check this out.

In other news, Monkey and Yoga Lady will be making copious amounts of holiday cookies this weekend. Looking forward to that.

There's still plenty of snow on the ground from last week's storm. And it has gotten super-cold lately (yesterday AM, it was one degree above!). Today and the next two days are forecast to be in the fifties, so, I expect what's left to be gone soon. Hooray! Bring on the mud and the flooding creeks.

Have a good weekend, all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is, indeed, quite cool.

Relatedly, I have some pretty cool friends. First, there's writer of this here blog. Second, my friend D knows the keyboard player from THS through Anti-Social Music; D and Franz are both involved with ASM. This is better than the Kevin Bacon game!

Mmm, cookies! Have fun!

egghi (I think I've seen this one before)

Anon AMVB