Wednesday, November 15, 2006

No Progress: Speaking Your Mind

Bad day, yesterday, on the writing front. I wrote zero words! After school, I had to moderate a forum at school on No Child Left Behind. I didn't get home until eight, and I was pretty beat. I watched a little TV instead of writing! Boo!

I got some done today, so I feel better, but I really have to kick it into high gear this weekend if I am going to make it. We have out of town guests on T-day weekend, so I don't know how much I am going to be able to get done. Plus, I am just tired of playing catch up. I should be at 25000 by the end of today, so I am about three thousand words behind the pace (if I want to finish on time). I don't know what is up with the word counter. My word count is right, but my goal is way lower than what I think it should be if I want to finish on November 30.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No Novel Left Behind. You go, Reda!

Anon AMVB