Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September Blah

I really like Fall. I mean, I like all of the season's, but I probably like Fall the best. Cool days, crisp nights, rustling leaves, football, World Series, the preparations for the winter ahead. It puts me in mind of school (which I am obviously kind of fond of) and "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" (which I am also kind of fond of) and a million other things (like "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown").

That said, this month has been tough. I refer to the blahs in this post's title, but it isn't blah, at all, really. It has just seemed like a lot of work. Mostly at work, it has seemed that way. I guess that's why they call it work.

So it goes....

1 comment:

AMVB said...

I'm with you on the whole lot of work thing. That's why it's October and I'm just now commenting on "September Blah." I guess you could call me "September lame-o" in the commenting department ! or perhaps "September sleepless".

Anon AMVB