Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Significance That Signifies Nothing But More Work Ahead

Hey! As I said earlier, I have been dedicating my writer muscles to NaNoWriMo, but I thought I would send out an update to those who might wander by here while I am occupied. This evening, only two days behind schedule, I reached the mid-point of this year's writing marathon. At 25,000 words, I don't know if I am at the midpoint of the novel itself, but I am at the midpoint of the prescribed monthly word count quota of 50,000. And, since I must say, it feels good!

Also, a shout out to Boring Election, who is also endeavoring to complete a 50,000 word marathon this month. Wish us luck, folks (and think about giving it a try yourself, next year)!

1 comment:

AMVB said...

"Significance That Signifies Nothing But More Work Ahead": Ah, the sisyphean nature of my daily life. Gotsta keep the larger perspective in mind as you ever onward! You go!

nosilt

Anon AMVB